Discover Houses for Rent in Brownstown, Michigan
Brownstown is in Wayne County. Nearby cities include Trenton, Rockwood and Carleton. The city is a stone's throw away from the Detroit River. It's also close to several parks. If you love adventure, check out the Oakwoods Metropark because you can get close to snakes and turtles, go horseback riding or kayaking. If you prefer to buy locally sourced foods, you can do your grocery shopping at Ruhlig Farms & Gardens. On a seasonal basis, the farm sells a plethora of fruits and veggies including rhubarb, strawberries, sweet corn and lettuce. Having fresh produce at your fingertips is just one reason why Brownstown is a great option for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Brownstown
- If you're a history buff, check out one of several museums in the area. The Trenton Historical Commission runs the Trenton Museums. It's dedicated to the preservation of Brownstown's past. You can take a virtual tour of the facility on the organization's website.
- If you're in the mood for a hearty meal, head to the Big Bear Lodge. It's open for lunch and dinner. Cozy up to the wood-burning fire and snack on nachos, a pizza or go for an entree.
- If you can't resist a good bargain, pop into one of the charming boutiques or thrift stores in the area, such as Genevieves Antique Treasures & PD's Auctions.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to learn more about the local government, upcoming events or to access resources regarding residential inquiries.
- Check out the Brownstown Chamber of Commerce to learn about businesses in the area, or if you'd like to become a member of the organization.