Find Beautiful and Unique Houses for Rent in Taylor, MI
Located in Wayne County, Taylor is one of the bigger cities in the area, as it has a robust commercial presence and isn't far from the Greater Detroit metropolitan area. With a wide variety of homes for rent and countless fun and engaging activities to partake in, Taylor is perfect for the prospective resident who wants access to modern amenities as well as peace and quiet.
Fun Facts About Taylor for Prospective Residents
- The city got its name from a war hero who served in the military in the 1940s. Others might know this man, Zachary Taylor, as the 12th president of the United States.
- Residents are treated to spring and summer fun in Heritage Park, where children can play sports, adults can go for a leisurely walk and plenty of events are held.
- Taylor has a very unique set of demographics, and is sometimes referred to as "Taylortucky" because of the many Southern roots that have made their way up into the northern city.
3 Helpful Links for Taylor Renters
- The official website of the Taylor School District will provide parents with useful information related to educational opportunities in the city.
- The City of Taylor website has countless links that pertain to government projects, public services, amenities for residents and discussions being held in the city council.
- Prospective residents can learn more about life in the city by paging through local stories provided by The News-Herald.
Things to Do In and Around Taylor
Taylor is just far enough off the beaten path to have a very unique and authentic feel, but isn't too far from major hubs of commercial activity such as Detroit. Residents who like to live in an area that balances urban amenities with suburban tranquility will be sure to love this quaint Michigan city.