Explore Houses for Rent in Blacklick, Ohio
Blacklick is a small community in Franklin County. It's nestled between Reynoldsburg and New Albany and is located less than 20 minutes away from Port Columbus International Airport. Blacklick is a great location for families who are searching for homes for rent because it's got the best of both worlds. It has a laid-back atmosphere but is close to major cities, which make it feel vibrant and connected. Columbus, about 20 minutes away via I-670, is a cultural hub that boasts events, museums, restaurants and shopping. Whether you enjoy staying in or going out, Blacklick has something for everyone.
Fun facts about Blacklick
- The Arena District is home to the Columbus Clippers. It also has indoor and outdoor concerts, a movie theater and many events. Check out some local bars and restaurants or join a barre fitness class.
- Blacklick isn't far from one of the biggest zoos in the world - The Columbus Zoo. It currently has over 6,000 animals from all over the world. The zoo first opened when the Wolfe Family donated a few animals to the establishment in 1927. On site the organization offer children's camp, adult programs and birthday parties.
- The Hoover Reservoir is about a half hour away from town. The area is made up of over 4,700 acres, mostly consisting of parks and lakes. Families can go hiking, fishing, picnicking and boating. The area is known for an occasional American bald eagle sighting.
Information for Renters
- Learn more about the Gahanna-Jefferson public schools by visiting it's website. It's organized by each individual school and includes activities, bus routes and a description of the facilities.
- Check out 10tv.com to get local news on health, crime, events, sports and traffic.