Explore Houses for Rent in Galloway, Ohio
Galloway is located in Franklin County. Surrounding cities include Lincoln Village, Grove City and West Jefferson. The downtown area is about a five minute drive to Battelle Darby Creek Metro Park, which has more than 7,000 acres of land dedicated to biking, canoeing, kayaking, sledding, ice skating, hiking and fishing. Pets are also welcome on site and there are special trails and swimming areas for dogs. Pack a picnic or reserve a lodge at the park. Galloway is situated near route 270 and 70, which means other parks are just a short drive away as well. Galloway is technically a part of Prairie township, which also is a great option for families who are looking for homes for rent. Check out all that the area has to offer.
Fun Facts about Galloway
- Grove City is about a 10-minute drive from down town. Grab a bite to eat at one of the city's many dining options. If you've got a sweet tooth, take a tour of the Anthony Thomas Chocolate Factory or pick up a cake from Baked by Shelly. There's also a Cold Stone Creamery and a Dairy Queen for ice cream options.
- If you like arts and crafts, stop in at Coffee Break Pottery, which is also located in Grove City. The establishment offers classes in ceramics, pottery and painting. The facility occasionally hosts special events, such as movie nights.
- Take a trip to Cincinnati, which is about an hour and forty minutes away from the center of Galloway. The bustling city offers an array of family-friendly activities. Check out the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Great American Ball Park or the Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal.
Information for Renters
- For more information on the area visit the Prairie Township website. The sites has resources for visitors and residents.
- The Grove City website has additional information on local events and activities for children.