Look for Houses for Rent in Webster, TX
A scenic, history-rich community southeast of Houston, Webster, Texas, is the ideal place to find homes for rent. With its fascinating past, close proximity to various cities and towns and easy access to Interstate 45, Webster has everything families could ask for and more.
Quick Webster Facts for Renters
- Before the area was developed by pioneers, it was occupied by Native Americans. The Karankawas originally resided in the area, but were pushed out when English colonists arrived.
- Even though growth was slow for decades, in recent years Webster's population has spiked.
- Japanese culture plays a large role in the history of Webster - settlers from the country came to the area in the early 1900s to grow rice and oranges. While the Japanese colony ultimately didn't prosper, it played a large role in helping Texas develop its rice industry.
- Webster is only a few miles from the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center.
Important Resources for Webster Residents
- Residents who need to get more information about the local business environment, things to do and community meetings can visit Webster's website.
- Webster is served by the Clear Creek Independent School District. The district's website provides both parents and students with useful updates on school events or policy changes.
Things for Webster Renters to Do
There are numerous parks nearby for residents who want to get outside and explore. Harris County's Clear Lake Park not only has playground equipment for younger kids, but also boasts a fishing pier, boat launch, sports fields and a trail for teens and adults. Being so close to the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center is also a perk for renters who love to learn or have children who have an interest in outer space.